Cheap outfit ideas for spring!

Hi lovelies! It has been quite a long time since my last cheap outfit ideas post :D so I just made three new looks feauturing some of my favorite items for spring! 





I'm rediscovering some old time favorite items like mesh tops, dark colored skirts and open boots, all perfect fot the season! I'm also trying to add a vintage touch to the look with this lovely satchel bag, I really need a similar one in my closet too!





Another look with an inspired vintage item, I'm talking about this lovely plaid skirt! To tone down the look I added a classic crop tee and this tote bag, recently I'm wearing a lot a similar ones and I really want to get some more soon!




The last outfit is only for brave girls who like Coachella inspired looks! The dress is amazing and I can imagine it also with a total black mini dress under it, but my favorite combination is in this pic! I added of course some huge platform boots and this lovely wallet that you can easily use as a clutch bag!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.