Nana












Hat Romwe - Top Shop le happy - Necklace Vivienne Westwood -  Blazer SheIn - Pants SheIn - Boots T.u.k

Hello guys! Today I have a totally different outfit for you, I'm recently trying to share more outfits feauturing pants and this is one of them :D I got this lovely plaid pants in the mail some days ago, I tried to coordinate them in different ways but I ended up with this really comfy look wich I really like and makes me feel like a Nana anime character, how many of you are Nana fans? I'm still sadly waiting for an end for this great manga. I also added this lovely new black jacket to create different layers in the look, even if it's starting to feel already too warm in my country, I wish spring to last longer than just a few weeks. I have a lot of new posts for you and I can't wait to show them!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.