Echo








Beanie Black Sanctuary - Jacket Romwe - Top Black Sanctuary - Wig Ebay - Tights Ceduire - Boots T.u.k

Hi lovelies! I'm finally going back home from my tiny holiday in Lucca, I'm so tired I can't wait to be in my bed already :D but let's talk about the outfit: I recently got this huge and long denim outwear, the light grey hood is a nice casual touch and it makes the jacket different from the others I saw around shops. I tried to give to the outfit a casual vibe wearing this oversize tee from Black Sanctuary (the print is so freaking gorgeous!) and my favorite T.u.k boots, I should buy some new shoes 'cause I broke so many of them recently and I end up wearing the same pairs forever ahah but it's not easy to find cool and good quality shoes, let me know your favorite shoes brands, I would be really happy to check them!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.