Satanic boobs









Hat Romwe - Tee Black Sanctuary - Skirt, choker Ghost of Harlem - Boots Quanticlo

One more post dedicated to my beloved Black Sanctuary :D you know I'm such a big fan of their prints, even if it's not really easy to coordinate similar items in many different ways, I did my best to create different looks with alla black clothes and accessories and I hope you like the result (and find it different from the last outfit ahah!). I think this tee is one of their best sellers and I understand why, it's freaking gorgeous! Maybe a lot of girls don't feel comfortable enough wearing something like this, but I think it's one of the coolest print ever! Talking about my life I'm currently doing the last things for my graduation at University, I feel strange thinking about it, in a few months I'll be forever free ahah!

1 commento:

  1. I think you did a great job combining the shirt with the rest of the outfit, it all works really well together.

    Graveyard Picnic

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.