Skull and flowers


























Hat h&m - Necklace Kookizare - Top Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Bag TheGrungeMonkey - Sandals Quanticlo

Skulls and flowers are the prints I like the most on clothes (together with crosses ahah) so I fell in love when I saw this tote bag! I usually prefer wearing rigid bags and backpacks but tote bags are my favorite for summer time because they're super light and I can also wash them! I tried to mantain the flower motive with the top too (the tiny cut out with the flowers lace is adorable!), I thought it was a dress looking on the website but it's too short on me to wear it that way, I solved the problem with a black skirt under it and it looks like a dress with a double layer! I love playing with clothes, prints and accessories and make something totally different with the same items, I think it's the best part of fashion :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.