Moving to a new home

Today I would like to share with you a big new about my life, I’m not the type who talks about my private life and if you follow me you should know it, I always prefer to share only a really tiny part of it when I spend my day with friends and nothing more. The big new is I’m moving to a nearby city with my boyfriend! We will live in a tiny apartment  ‘cause we will be there only for the last university years (in my case few months ‘cause I have only 3 exams until my degree) , but I’m really happy to be there with him also if the place is small and I took with me only few things. My life totally changes and I feel really anxious and happy at the same time, I'm sure I will really miss my family, luckily we are only 50 minutes away from our town so I can go back to my house, my family and my pets every time I want!

I took the pictures the first time I went there, everything was empty so I need to buy a lot of things to decorate the new house, it's a bit sad when you change appartment and you have nothing there XD. The good things are that everything is brand new and we also have a super big balcony, also the whole palace is new and full of windows, so much light everywhere! I wont have problems in future for the outfits posts with a so good lighting :P.







Hat Nike - Collet Terranova - Sweater randon shop from Studio Alta - Skirt Tally Wejil - Tights Missguided - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The outfit I wore some weeks ago during the first visit at the appartment. Something simple and cozy 'cause I was cleaning and organizing things. I'll move to it tomorrow, there are so many things to do I'll became crazy ahahah!

24 commenti:

  1. fantastico!!! sono felicissima per te!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bella notizia!!!!! Anch'io sarò ad un'oretta dalla mia famiglia e mi macheranno sia loro che i miei 3 gatti... ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono contentissima per te ♥♥♥ fai anche tu foto della tua futura casa *_*

      Elimina
  3. Your new apartment is bright and practical
    I love your outfit with the glasses and the tights ave cles cross
    I need (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    RispondiElimina
  4. Congratulazioni <3! Il tuo nuovo appartamento è molto carino, ha un'aria nuova e pulita e tutto sembra ben rifinito. E la terrazza è enorme! In primavera e in estate ci potrai mangiare fuori con i tuoi amici, c'è tutto lo spazio possibile :D
    Molto carino anche l'outfit <3 mi hai dato un'idea per come usare quel maglioncino con una gonna, dato che normalmente lo metto sempre coi pantaloni ed è una soluzione un po' noiosa XD.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *_* è davvero carino l'appartamento, piccolo ma pratico e tutto nuovo di zecca! ♥

      Elimina
  5. Congratulations with your apartment, it looks really bright! And wow, the balcony looks so big :D I love your outfit ♥ Crosses ♥

    RispondiElimina
  6. awww so happy for you darling ^^
    moving is always a mix of stress and excitement. but it really makes you sort your priorities out! when i moved to england i didn't bring any loli stuff with me and i didn't miss it, so now i guess it's time to move on. maybe you will want to focus more on your exams, get it done asap and start working on your dissertation? (btw, got a topic in mind yet?)

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime cara ♥♥♥ (perchè sono così tonta che non avevo visto/capito che hai un blog?? ti seguo subitissimo ♥). Suona strano perchè ti sto rispondendo in italiano ahahah, in questi mesi mi concentrerò sugli ultimi 3 esami e penso/spero di preparare la tesi al più presto, conto di laurearmi per aprile *_*

      Elimina
    2. ahahah di solito lo linko solo su fb quindi tranquilla, ora lo sai ;) e ogni feedback è gradito!! sono proprio alle prime armi

      in bocca al lupo!!

      Elimina
  7. Oh wow your nre house looks really pretty dear, many thanks for share your news and share your really beautiful outfit, I love it your shoes, your shoes ROCKS.
    xx.

    I want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"

    RispondiElimina
  8. Congratulations for your new home!!!!! Looks so nice and you're going to be so happy with the decoration <3
    Your ourfit is gorgeous!

    X

    RispondiElimina
  9. ma che meraviglia :D
    congratulazioni anche qui ;)! avevo letto su FB status di CAOS vario, immagino sia una bella avventura sistemare tutto XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara *___* ♥ è stata davvero una tragedia pulire e sistemare, e non ho ancora finito XD ahah!

      Elimina
  10. those shoes are so perf! good luck with the move :)
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love this outfit! You're looking perfect and your hair are amazing!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.