Visit the Sanctuary





During the second day with Flavia we visited the Sanctuary in my town, there were a lot of paintings and mosaics, I love them 'cause they are soooo gold *gold addicted*, I and my friend Chiara decided we will make a gothic photoshoot here with our Moitie gold prints this autumn (she bought Silent moon in this combo and I'll wear my Divine cross)!




I have so many pics to share, but I decide to upload my favorite ^^
Inside the Sanctuary there was a paitings exhibition!

Outside:











Inside:







Garden outside:









I'll share in the next post the pics about paintings exibithion and observatory, this post is so long and full of pics XD I hope you like them!

5 commenti:

  1. It looks beautiful there ^^
    And your outfit is pretty ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. such a beautiful place!!!!
    You dress is perfect for the occasion!

    RispondiElimina
  3. †Niesje7002†: thank you dear ♥♥♥

    Mademoiselle Pistache: thank you! the place is beautiful, I'm glad you like it :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow, this place looks amazing! *_* VEry pretty pictures! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you very much ♥♥♥ I hope to do a good photoset here asap :D

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.