Welcome back and Outfit snap #1

04:00
I'm back! Finally I have the time to update my dear blogspot, I promise a lot of new outfit posts, reviews, and many more! Now my blog is in English too, I hope you like my choice ^^!
For a good return, I update my layout too with a Rilakkuma theme, isn't it soooo cute? I'm a very Rilakkuma addicted eheh! In this post I share one of my last lolita outfits, I wore my rose toilette skirt in a "classic" blackxwhite coordinate, it's the first time I wore a short wig, what do you think about it? I really love the color!


Skirt,blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty
Bag, shoes, cuffs: Btssb


I hope to buy a new camera ^^' my pics are always so bad! For my make up I chose two pink eyeshadow from Zoeva, an ivory one from Bionike, Givenchy eyeliner and Deborah liquid eyeliner! For my lips I chose one of my favorite lipstick from Shiseido, the Perfect Rouge RS326!
Thank you for reading, comments and concrits are really welcome!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.