Outfit snap #3

Friday I participated to a japan fashion show in a town called Cappelle sul Tavo. The parade is about yukata fashion, lolita and cosplay! I was the lolita announcer eheh! For the occasion I wore my dear Lady Rose, I don't like ott sweet on me but this dress is so elegant and gorgeous, I'm very satisfied about my outfit ^^!

All is from Angelic Pretty except shoes from Antaina and accessories (btssb cuffs and offbrand rose clips)




With my dear friend Chiara, she was soooo cute in her lavander Candy Treat! In the next post I'll share some pics about the event ^^! Maybe it's the time to make a new daily lolita post on lj!

4 commenti:

  1. Oh you look adorable in this outfit! ♥
    Your friend looks lovely ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look so beautiful in this! I also love the haircolor on you!

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you soooo much ♥ I'm glad you like the sweet style on me! The haircolor is really cute, I love it too! thanks thanks thanks ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.